PDA

View Full Version : panic attack or?

bukendaa
05-08-16, 17:05
Hey there. Tonight i was sitting relaxed on my sitty.going through some paperwork. When all of a sudden i felt like a bit of vertigo.like the room rocked. Next minute my heart started going eratic. And i had tunnel vision. All this lasted 15 seconds. Now i just think its strange. I almost felt like fainting. I do have panic disorder. But wasn't really normal for me to have one in the comfort of my study. Could have been maybe a sign of a seizure? All day today i have been anxious that will arise when im driving etc

GadGirl
05-08-16, 20:46
I get little moments of them every know and again i usually call them surges, Like a wee surge of adrenaline, maybe you were subconsciously anxious xx

heyitsmeyou
06-08-16, 08:33
Yup I can get attacks with no trigger and this sounds like a classic
example.

Beckybecks
06-08-16, 09:22
My very first panic attack was triggered by vertigo. I was going through a stressful situation and feeling very anxious. The room started to sway and then each object in my vision appeared to be moving slightly. This caused me to panic and then to have a full-on panic attack. Anxiety does cause dizziness, as you will see from the many posts on this forum about it. I've had it many times since then. But it doesn't scare me into panic mode anymore because I know what it is.