PDA

View Full Version : So mum had her bypass she's doing great

rebeccad
05-08-16, 23:32
So as the title says ha ha my mum had her bypass 2
Weeks ago they did a triple in the end, she's home and doing good !! She get really really tired and her short term
Memory is woeful and she crus at almost everything but she's home
And mending, just wanted to update everyone as I was pretty stressed, and on s good note I havnt prodded my breasts for over 6 weeks since it all happened, so it seems I can do it :-) thank you to those of you that sent well
Wishes it really meant a lot xx

venusbluejeans
05-08-16, 23:55
Good to hear and well done :)

Fishmanpa
06-08-16, 00:12
So glad to hear all went well. Just so you know, it's not unusual at all for some short term memory loss and fatigue. It takes time and everyone is different but both those issues will improve in time. I was told it has something to do with being on the machines doing the work while the heart is stopped during the bypass.

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
06-08-16, 08:16
That's great news! :yesyes::yahoo:

It just shows your mum is a fighter. I bet she is glad to be back home resting, much better than in a hospital (they are very boring places).

Not focussing on your anxiety throughout that period is significant. The level of stress that was on you would have been huge. Well done!

pulisa
06-08-16, 08:31
Really pleased to hear your very positive news. Wishing your Mum a relaxing and comfortable convalescence and well done to you for coping with your anxiety despite all the trauma

GadGirl
06-08-16, 10:15
Great news :-)

flipp
06-08-16, 10:28
That is good news,make sure you pamper her with kisses and cuddles.:hugs:

Magic
06-08-16, 16:02
Good news! things will get better:hugs:xx