PDA

View Full Version : Female in 20's with severe anxiety (north west England)

Emsxo
06-08-16, 15:55
Hello I am wanting a pen pal friend, someone to share stories with and offer advice to each other. I am up for emailing, skyping or letter writing :-) xx

davjamnix
06-08-16, 20:47
hi, this is the reason i joined this forum, i have been ruled by anxiety for about 5 years now and would like to talk to someone who understands how i feel.

.Poppy.
16-08-16, 17:48
I would love to have a pen pal as well, if you want to PM me. I think writing to someone who understands can be really helpful.

LGWalker
31-08-16, 13:51
Hi, I'm in my 20s from the north west too �� Message me if you would like to chat would be nice to discuss things and gain a new friend! Would be helpful to us both I think

sparks
28-12-16, 22:29
Hi Ems I'm 26 and in a similiar position, looking for friendship and mutual support. Us 'anxiety people' need to stick together and help each other as too often we are left to rot. There are too many kind people with lots of unused potential left isolated and struggling. I think it's a tragedy and just shouldn't be happening in the 21st century *gets off soapbox*. I'd love a penpal & someone to use cute stationery on haha. xx

jcd_gad
25-01-17, 02:39
Hi North west of England (Greater Manchester), feel free to mail me :)

Aurelius
10-02-17, 08:45
Also in Manchester. PM if you want skype/email etc.

DomRavioli
24-02-17, 23:54
Hey I'm 31, from Manchester and female. I have agoraphobia and am looking for some new friends. PM me if you like