PDA

View Full Version : Is It Ego Or Success

vagabond
21-03-07, 17:29
There Is Valid Reasons For Me Changing This Thread

Lemonade Lolly
21-03-07, 17:35
That has to be one of the most positive and hopeful posts I have read in a long time.

Well done :yesyes:

Lolly X

trac67
21-03-07, 18:40
WAY TO GO HONEY
So flippin proud of you :hugs:
keep up the good work babe, the light at the end of your tunnel is getting closer and closer :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

jo61
21-03-07, 20:12
well done you zinn

groovygranny
21-03-07, 20:12
((((SUCCESS!))))

Get the message?!!

Well Done !! :flowers:

lotsa luv

GG :emot-dance:

xx

manmoor
21-03-07, 22:50
WELL DONE ZINNY :D

shoegal
22-03-07, 03:59
WELL DONE ZINNY!!!
:D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D

Nice to hear some success instead of doom and gloom!

Soon you will be able to drive to Somerset and do my shopping for me! :winks:

Well done mate, I'm really proud of you. :)

(((BIG HUGS))), Love shoegal xxx

vagabond
22-03-07, 14:55
I just cant help myself.

Theres more to my courage and confidence.

Heres the story.............i normally use my bicycle as a crutch (and yes, it does have a saddle mandy) to take my dog for a walk.

At first, i used to try and go around my local park on the bike only to find i would have huge panic attacks at a certain point. I continued trying to cycle past this bit without any success at all. The anxiety got so bad that i totally avoided this bit completely. Even the thought of going near it made me have a panic.

WELL BOYS AND GIRLS........Not only did i approach this area in the park today....I GOT OFF THE BIKE AND WALKED IT

GOD IM HARD

Im so pleased with myself.

In a way im sorry for posting this cause i dont want to sound egotistical...yet...i do wanna share how my confidence is coming back....and along with that....comes courage.

BEWARE WORLD....ZINNY IS NEARLY BACK

CANT WAIT TO GET OUT MY WHITE SHOES AND SUIT - MEDALLION...AND HIT THE NIGHT CLUBS....HERE I COME

NIGHT FEVER PLEASE MR DJ

trac67
22-03-07, 15:03
Oh listen to you lol
WELL DONE AGAIN BABE :hugs: :hugs:

Just one thing though babes you have been off the circuit far too long..........white suits, medallions and night fever are sooooo last year lol..............get with it man lol

So proud of you Andrew and it is so good to hear you so confident and happy :D

Love

Trac xxx

manmoor
22-03-07, 16:00
Wow Wow Wow :D You are doing so so well and today sounded like a new person I was ready to ask erm do you know the Andrew who puffs and pants but today was a brand new confident you and I'm proud of you me mucker :hugs: Ok now for the lecture.....white suit???? hellooooooo this is the year 2007 now. The men nowadays dress in drainpipes and platforms my goodness don't you know the fashion!!!!!! Keep up the good work mucker I have every faith in you and your wee steps are now turning into big ones woohoooooo. :yesyes: xxx

mingsy
22-03-07, 16:32
:D :D :D :D :D Well done :D :D :D :D :D :D
EXCELLENT PROGRESS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

sandlin
23-03-07, 19:56
Fantastic isnt a strong enough word to describe your progress. well done to you.

Linda xxx

shoegal
24-03-07, 01:03
WELL DONE YOU!!!

You are doing really well. I'm so proud of you.

Keep it up! :ohmy:

Love shoegal xxx

Melina
24-03-07, 17:27
I'll have a cup of whatever you are drinking please!!! Well Done!!!!!!!! What an achievement!!!!

nomorepanic
25-03-07, 14:39
Andrew

Loads of success and positivity there and you are making such wonderful progress.

A huge well done to you.:hugs: :yesyes:

eastender
28-03-07, 13:27
Well done, its so good to read about every success.

Barb
28-03-07, 14:04
What a lovely positive post and you sound so happy
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A HUGE WELL DONE ANDREW

( DITCH THE WHITE SUIT THOUGH !!!! ) :banned:

LUV BARB XX

Paddington
29-03-07, 11:38
Wow,and double wow Zinn:hugs: when you just do these things and feel no fesr it is the most amazing feeeling in the world isnt it:D Good idea too ,telling folk so they know about your anxiety[hey ,what anxiety:shrug: ]I am so happy for you :flowers: well done Zinn.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nicjay
29-03-07, 13:13
Well done to you in your achievements-the little steps are the hardest part to do at first but once you're on that road you never want to come back off it. Congratulations yo you zinn you're an inspiration to others.

Nic
xxx

jude uk
29-03-07, 15:51
FANTASTIC keep building on that and when if you ever feel worried aagin hold on to that mental picture....In fact give that picture a tune at the moment and just keep playing that tune with that image of you coping....I AM SMILING AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS SCREEN FOR YOU:-)

WELL DONE

HAVE A VIRTUAL CLAP ON THE BACK:-)

wobily_lin
29-03-07, 16:20
Well done Andrew ye did great goin to the hairdressers i know i was with ye lol rem...
YOU'RE DOING SO WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..U CAN DO IT N YOU WILL.
HUGS
XXX