PDA

View Full Version : Tired by half 8 every night

phil06
06-08-16, 21:29
Since I've been on resperidrone I've been tried by half 8 every night of if lie down I fall asleep. Anybody else had this problem? I always feel tired and I often struggle to motivate myself. Sometimes I sit down an don't want to move and do anything. :blush:

KeeKee
06-08-16, 22:09
I've never heard of that medication but I know on antidepressants I was always tired.
Now I'm not on meds but like you I sometimes (most times) don't want to move or do anything. I find it difficult even just hoovering up and I don't work, don't have money to go anywhere etc so I'm in the house nearly all day everyday and still find it too difficult to get up and hoover. Sometimes I'm even too lazy to go to bed.

Buster70
06-08-16, 22:20
Hi , there I know some meds can make you tired but being anxous will wipe you out a lot more than a hard days work , the less I do the more time I have to think and the more tired I get , I used to nod off early evening then not be able to sleep at night , now I get an afternoon slump where I can hardly keep my eyes open ,it's something I realy struggle with sleeping at the right times , do you wake early now it's summer ?

swgrl09
07-08-16, 00:13
Have you been on the med long? Lots of meds cause fatigue. Sometimes the side effect goes away with time.

Fishmanpa
07-08-16, 04:42
"Tired by half 8 every night"

Welcome to my world ~lol~

Positive thoughts and ~yawn~

LittleMissAlone
07-08-16, 08:30
By nature I'm an early to bed early to rise lady, but on Mirtazapine I'm in bed when other people are making their evening meal! I live alone, I wouldn't be quite so unsociable if I had someone else here to keep me more alert. I sleep on average 8-9 hours so I'm up before daybreak, even now!

Can't say I'm overly concerned. Bed when you're sleepy just makes sense.