PDA

View Full Version : Rock Bottom

Khafre
21-03-07, 18:34
Lately I've been having panic attacks multiple times/day every single day. I haven't been this bad off since I first started having this problem six years ago. Has anyone experienced this before? My fiancee isn't really being supportive, instead she just gets pissed off and says "Stop it" which isn't that effective.

Any tips? I'm on 10mg of lexapro, but it doesn't seem to be doing ANYTHING at all. I'm out of my emergency lorazepam too and I'm scared in advance for tonight.

Eeep! Help!

Symptoms: Weakness on left side, weakness in "heart", weak left hand, chest pains, breathlessness, cold hands, fear of death, slow heart or fast heart...

Help!

belle
21-03-07, 19:36
Hi there..
Like yourself i have an extremely unsympathetic partner. I am told i should be doing this and i should be doing that and i am not making progress quick enough. I don't have multiple attacks right now, but i am having more than i've had in a number of years. I can also completely relate to the "weakness on left side", especially in my arm. Right this very second my arm feels heavy and tired and its been this way for a week now. I also have cold sensations that run through my arm that i cannot explain.
I hope you'll be okay tonight :)
Sarah x