PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone getting on

Becky2785
07-08-16, 22:56
I've been on 10mg of cit for nearly 4 months and I feel so much better than I did 8 weeks ago my anxiety is nearly there anymore still get the slight morning anxiety but I can handle that and the intrusive thoughts are slowly leaving thank God.
Just wondered how everyone else is getting on as you have all helped me through my struggles I'm not 100% yet but I feel by Christmas I will be there fingers crossed
Xxx

dale12345
07-08-16, 23:05
Glad you are feeling better.

swgrl09
07-08-16, 23:14
It's really nice to hear you are feeling better, Becky.

Shazamataz
08-08-16, 01:51
Great to hear you are doing better. It's such a long process with these meds isn't it?

Becky2785
08-08-16, 04:22
How are you all feeling xx

Shazamataz
08-08-16, 04:30
I'm exhausted :( Just increased my venlafaxine again. Been on it 40 days now (this is the third increase and hopefully final one) and the anxiety is definately better. Still there but a lot less 'frantic'. However this has been replaced by an all consuming exhaustion which I am hoping will pass. I suppose months of severe anxiety can wear a person out!

Becky2785
08-08-16, 08:51
Bless you shaz yea months of anxiety can take it out of you your body needs time to heal and it won't happen over night. I've woke up this morning ing with a little anxiety lol sods law as I wrote I was feeling better. Just take each day as it comes and don't do too much hope u feel better soon xx

Shazamataz
08-08-16, 08:58
Bless you shaz yea months of anxiety can take it out of you your body needs time to heal and it won't happen over night. I've woke up this morning ing with a little anxiety lol sods law as I wrote I was feeling better. Just take each day as it comes and don't do too much hope u feel better soon xx

I've stopped telling anyone when I feel better as every time I do that I seem to get worse again! Just taking things day by day. I guess that's what we have to do. Definitely taking it easy, though life's a bit dull at the moment. The dogs are keeping me sane :D

pollynewsome
08-08-16, 15:18
Well I'm feeling pretty dreadful. Day 9 of 30mg increase. If I don't see an improvement in the next 7 days. This stuff can go to hell because I felt better than I do when I was at my worse without this stuff. Glad everyone continuing to do well. Xx5

Losethecloud
08-08-16, 16:23
Pollynewsome I really hope you get through this and manage to stick with it.

I'm on day 6 of increase to 30 mg having increased once before from 10 to 20 many years ago.

The side effects are horrendous. Nausea, tired but can't sleep, spaced out, zombied, no appetite, poorly gut and stomach soreness. You name it, I've had it and experiencing it all again with this increase. Nobody can tell you how bad the initial side effects will be. I don't think anyone would take them if they knew! However and here's the punchline . . . THEY DO WORK! It's only that knowledge that keeps me taking them.

How are you feeling now?

pollynewsome
08-08-16, 17:51
Awww thanks Lose the cloud.. it is so hard.. ive been taking cit since April now started at 10mg then went to 20mg stuck at that for 4 months. Then went to 25mg for 2 week and now at 30mg.. and yes its blumming hard work.. settled down a bit at mo. You ok at mo??

sidiam
08-08-16, 20:39
It really is "blumming hard" work. I am an ex.pat and it made me smile to read that. Not many smiles today, so thank you..
I've been taking 15mg for a week and am going to start 20mg tomorrow, can't feel much worse than I do now..I HOPE!!!!
we will all just have to hang in there and keep each other going,
take care
Sxx

pollynewsome
08-08-16, 20:41
Oh yes all stick together. Surly it will get better. X

sidiam
08-08-16, 20:49
post often and compare notes. At least we know the symptoms are first hand and not from google.
Report any "glimmers" and send hugs...:hugs:
take care
Sxx

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

maybe we can compare notes...at least the symptoms we have are first hand and not from google.
cyber support and :hugs:can't be bad.
take care
Sxx