PDA

View Full Version : Feeling worse. Week 1

Losethecloud
09-08-16, 20:01
I've just completed my first week upping my dose to 30 mg. oh dear I'm in hell.
Crying attacks, nausea, diarrhoea, no appetite, can't sleep but exhausted, foggy head, negative and depressed.

How much longer will this bad effect last?

sidiam
09-08-16, 20:59
I'm struggling as well, just upped my dose to 20mg. Can't feel any worse than I did on 15mg so am going to try and be patient and hope for the best.
bag of nerves, foggy brain, depri. and numb face and head...
happy days
take care
Sxx

pollynewsome
10-08-16, 10:41
Well I'm day 11 on increase from 20 to 30mg and still feeling dreadful. I guess we could feel like this for the full 6 to 8 weeks. I'm hoping not but that's how it's looking for me. Xx

Losethecloud
10-08-16, 17:09
Same here Polly. I have managed a bit more to eat today which should help make me feel stronger. First day without diarrhoea as well so I'm hoping those effects are easing now.

Good luck everyone.

pollynewsome
10-08-16, 18:18
Let's hope. It's horrible. I've being keeping busy and that's helping. X

Losethecloud
10-08-16, 20:36
It is horrible but we can look forward to getting better. Time goes too slow when you're feeling bad doesn't it.

Take care and let me know how you're getting on

sidiam
10-08-16, 21:00
Funny how I feel reasonably good when it is time to go to bed...my cpn says it is because the day is over and there are no more decisions to make/things to do..in the morning you have to face a long day. It is a medical fact and a symptom of depression.
Oh well I suppose "think positive" and have some supper and go to bed and read my book.
take care
Sxx