PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for PRE-travel anxiety.

AZgirl
11-08-16, 01:38
Hi everyone! First time here, hoping for advice on a long time problem. Does anyone experience severe anxiety in the weeks leading up to travel? This anxiety has become more debilitating for me each year. I tried researching online but all I could find was advice on anxiety during travel. Once I am at the airport my anxiety subsides and is pretty much non-existent during travel. I am preparing for another month long trip overseas and desperately want to avoid what I experienced last year. Thanks for any suggestions or personal insight.

m431
11-08-16, 10:00
Hey
Youre not alone there... Have you had any bad past experiences leading up to travel?
If you have a read of my first post on here, you'll see how i tend to react leading up to travel and the reasons I believe why it goes on.
Have you ever really spoke about it?

Have a read of my post and feel free to PM if you want. I think I understand whats going on in my head, and whilst this doesnt stop it happening, it does at least bring some mild relief! I always find it useful to talk things out though. If i can help at all i'd be glad to :) And i'd quite like to chat to someone who suffers with anxiety pre travel as right now i just cant imagine how its all going to go away once i'm at the airport or on the holiday (providing i make it that far).