PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what this could be?

Jamie123
11-08-16, 21:36
Basically about 5 days ago now I had a filling put in in the middle of 2 of my back 2 teeth and they had to be numbed and hurt quite a lot for the 2/3 days afterwards when the numbness wore off. This may be relevant to my symptoms. Now about a day or 2 after the filling I started to get this pain in my eye whenever I rub it but the pain feels like it is the eyeball itself but also the left back of my head just behind the ear and I thought this was very strange. I read someone say it could be nerves which have been irritated but I am not sure does anyone know what this could be?

Hopefulmi
11-08-16, 22:31
Will likely be related nerves or muscles. Feel better soon though and try not to worry too much x

Jamie123
11-08-16, 22:43
Also ive had symptoms for around 3 years now and I have been worried about a brain tumour for a long time can someone tell me would I notice a seriously worrying symptoms after a few months my symptoms include weird long term depersonalisation, headaches but not extremely severe, sometimes severe migraines with aura, feel like its more difficult to concentrate, feeling like there is something behind my eye rarely, feels like the left side of my vision past my nose is strange like its covered by something but I dont find it any different from the right usually when testing but it might be and some memory and speaking problems as well as sometimes problems with simple calculations but rarely as I am doing maths at college.

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

Will likely be related nerves or muscles. Feel better soon though and try not to worry too much x
Thanks a lot :)

MyNameIsTerry
11-08-16, 22:44
Likely nerve related. I suggest you contact your dentist, the receptionists just go and ask them unlike GP's where you have to go in (dentists are more efficient).

My GF has had pain after fillings before and had to contact them. It was all sorted out though.

Jamie123
11-08-16, 22:56
Likely nerve related. I suggest you contact your dentist, the receptionists just go and ask them unlike GP's where you have to go in (dentists are more efficient).

My GF has had pain after fillings before and had to contact them. It was all sorted out though.
The pain isnt that bad anymore but the eye thing is annoying me if it doesnt go I will definitely contact the dentists office

ServerError
11-08-16, 22:58
the eye thing is annoying me if it doesnt go I will definitely contact the dentists office

An odd sentence when taken in isolation...

Jamie123
11-08-16, 23:00
An odd sentence when taken in isolation...
You are right it does sound weird :D