PDA

View Full Version : Poop

helenhoo
11-08-16, 22:49
Normal for me is two times a day, which I do. I vary in stool type. Usually it's 4 sometimes 5 On the chart (small formed pieces) I had a bout of diarrhoea last week but formed again but still not solid type. What constitutes a 'change in bowel habits'

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Appetite same, no blood, no pain, no weight loss. Poo is a light brown colour

Drisque
11-08-16, 22:55
I think the rule of thumb is any alteration from your norm lasting longer than two weeks.

helenhoo
11-08-16, 23:42
Like more often or diarrhoea for two weeks? I like to think go like mine was diet related as I hadn't eaten much due to high anxiety levels. I've been eating better past few days.

Fishmanpa
11-08-16, 23:50
"Poop" That was my thought when I saw your post ~lol~

What date do you leave for S Korea?

Positive thoughts

Drisque
12-08-16, 12:02
Could also be from your high anxiety levels. Anxiety can affect your bowels in many ways.

MrsDavies
12-08-16, 15:06
I was just about to say the same as another poster, high anxiety levels can mess with your bowel system just as it can mess with your immune system

Pipkin
12-08-16, 18:58
Helen,

As I've just posted on another of your threads, we can't answer medical questions and any reassurance we give you isn't helping.

Please think about your anxiety, not what you perceive to be physical symptoms of something else.

I'm going to close this thread as I honestly believe it's not helping you at all. Please read my last reply on your other thread and try to take the advice I, and the others, have given you.

Take care

Pip