PDA

View Full Version : day 11 increase

pollynewsome
12-08-16, 09:07
Well it's fair to say I feel rubbish. Was hoping to feel better. I kinda did yesterday but today not good at all. My neck is so stiff and sore and achy. I guess that's the tension.. I am still exhausted and fed up of not feeling it. Started cit in April and thought maybe by now I should be swinging from the chandeliers. How's everyone else?? X

sidiam
12-08-16, 21:04
This afternoon I had a good appointment with my CPN'er and afterwards had coffee with a friend (a fellow mh sufferer) and did a bit of food shopping. We both noticed we smiled a few times and the time passed "easily". Tomorrow might be s**t but have agreed to try and hang on to the feeling of a few "better" hours.
I haven't explained this very well but hope you know what I mean. Yesterday you "kinda felt a bit better" don't forget that. it will come again.
It all about ups and downs and baby steps...
Yep the tension in your neck is painful, try to remember to relax your shoulders. Pull them up to your ears and then let them drop with a whoosh of breath.
I often sit eating or watching tv and notice my shoulders are tense and .. good whoosh really helps.:winks:
I am too old to swing from the chandelier but would love to have that full of the joys of spring/summer/autum/winter again.
take care
Sxx:hugs:

pollynewsome
12-08-16, 21:11
Hey thanks for that. You talk so much sense.. i guess we just need that reassurance. So glad you had some smile time.. xx

Mojo61
13-08-16, 08:34
I started citalopram in April too Polly, April 2nd to be precise. I was on 10mg for 3 months and on 20mg since then. Had 10 good days when I actually managed to forget about the anxiety, but I've gone downhill again and it is so disappointing.

sidiam
13-08-16, 11:22
Tempting fate yesterday, maybe I talked sense but woke this morning as miserable as sin.. It being the weekend doesn't help I used to be strong and could cope but now the smallest setback gets me down.. like having a pain in my neck or being a pain in the neck
feel like having a good cry.:sad:
I'll see what the day brings, hope yours are ok...
take care
Sxx

sidiam
14-08-16, 13:11
It certainly is a struggle....
I forced myself to get up (very late) and have changed my bed and filled the washing machine.
I know the mh. professionals say "you made the effort, be proud of yourself...you did it" but to be quite honest I couldn't care less.
Oh well the weekend will soon be over..
hope you are Ok?
take care
Sxx