PDA

View Full Version : anxiety

kera
12-08-16, 17:24
Hi i have anxiety and depression i have agoraphobia i find it difficult to go outside i feel so alone

venusbluejeans
12-08-16, 17:40
Hiya kera and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
13-08-16, 17:16
Good Afternoon kera. Kera, I can only speak for myself but it seems that feeling loneliness is a symptom and a cause for depression/anxiety. I know that once panic and anxiety hit me, I found myself "hiding" for lack of a better word from the world.

It would be easy for me to say step out and overcome those feelings. But I'd be a fool to say it was that easy. Even now I get a bit itchy when I'm in a crowd. The best thing I can say is here at NMP you are not alone. The first step to getting better is realizing there is a problem. So I encourage you to seek help and have faith that things will get better. Best to you, kera on your journey. And remember you are among friends.