PDA

View Full Version : I think i have a Chest cold or pneumonia can thins make your heart beat faster

MasterJPK69
22-03-07, 13:59
I think i have a bad chest cold or the beginnings of pneumonia and I Have been runnings a bit of a fever. I also was up all night with my heart beating out of my chest is this common with these conditions usually i sleep verry well never a problem i do toss and turn a bit but nothing to keep me awake like that. I was having what seemed like i was having trouble breathing i have had that before with a chest cold, but will that contribute to the fast heart beat? I know i was feeling like complete crap all yesterday and last night just looking for some answers please help?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Acable12
22-03-07, 16:02
Hi,

Funny you should mention chest cold, I've been feeling like crap all day and keep coughing up stuff. I'm asthmatic too which doesnt help. At first i thought I might be coming down with a chest infection but think theres something going round. Sure it will pass in a couple of days...

nell1965
22-03-07, 17:52
Hi
a tachycardia is very common with infection and a temperature, its just your body's reaction to it and its way of fighting the infection. It is horrible though when its happening.