PDA

View Full Version : Me again.

katyfitz
12-08-16, 20:17
Hey everyone,
So I feel the need to stress something on here. I know I tend to post a lot on here and it's mainly because I want to talk to people going through similar to me. I feel that when I do post not many reply and when they do reply the answers are very short. I thought this site was for helping each other through stuff?

There's a few people who I pm with and without them sometimes I don't know how I'd cope.
It's easy to say 'go back through your old posts' or 'we've been here before with you' but you've been where I have so maybe talking it through with me (again) may help me.

I just feel a bit lost and am convinced that I will, in the end, be right and something will be wrong. It's like I'm waiting for a diagnoses.
I'm currently out and looking around the pub and envious of everyone having fun and living healthy lives whilst I think my time will be up soon.
I'm scared.

Sorry for the rant.

Carrie8484
13-08-16, 10:08
Sorry to hear you're struggling :(
I know how you feel and I have the same fears as you know!
It's a daily battle we have to face and people without HA/anxiety/depression won't 'get' what we are going through. That's why this site is so useful :)
I honestly think you will be fine. Your symptoms when you've described them are nothing I haven't experienced myself. Can you speak to the Dr about your anxiety next time you see someone ? X

Mermaid16
13-08-16, 13:15
Hi Katy! I'm new here. I guess for some of the new people because we haven't been here long we don't know the history of what your other posts have been about. Reading your post, I'm not really sure how I can help, but I would like to. Sometimes I read people's posts and I don't understand what they are going through because I haven't experienced it, but I still feel for them and what they are going through. We do care, just sometimes don't know how to respond. Xx