PDA

View Full Version : hello people

gianfranco
13-08-16, 02:38
Hi im Gianfranco , i have been suffering from health anxiety since the last 4 months it all started when one day i felt lightheaded and my eyelid started to move by its own and asking dr google wasn't the best idea, i feared a brain tumour, then ms and ultimately als (i still fear them ) , went to my doctor and had blood, neuro and oftalmic exams, o and also they took a look at my brain and everything was normal but its like my mind wont accept it, im currently following a psichiatric treatment ( like 45 days taking sertraline) but i still have strange symptoms (the one that i fear the most its the lack of concentration ) and sometimes it still freaks me out ( i also had a strong panic attack), im glad i found this forum i have been reading some threads and they helped me in hard situations, anyways nice to meet you guys.

dale12345
13-08-16, 02:42
I am glad it is helping. HA can be very hard to deal with. The mind is a powerful thing, can create problems when there are none.

venusbluejeans
13-08-16, 02:44
Hiya gianfranco and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: