PDA

View Full Version : Are these symptoms for anxiety?

MisoBear
13-08-16, 12:44
So I also joined another forum dedicated to misophonia (because I suffer from misphonia). I posted about something I was experiencing and asked if it was linked to 4S. One person replied that they were symptoms for Socia Anxiety Disorder. So now I've come to take this to a forum dedicated to Panic/Anxiety. Here's my problem :

I've noticed that I react to crowds the same way I react to sounds. Whether it's a lot of people or one person, sometimes I get really stressed.

Examples :
At school, I sat down on a bench and two people came up and asked me to move up, and then someone else sat in front of me. At the same time, another person sat to the left of me. This stressed me out the same way sounds do, and I ended up smashing my face into my pack up (packed lunch), destroying my food.

I was sat on my laptop, researching something for school when my mum came in and because asking me about what I wanted to do at the weekend. Again, I reacted the same way I would to sounds and hunched my shoulders up and prayed she would stop and leave. My head usually cocks to the side or I bite my lips hard.

I was on my PC, gaming and being a geek when one of my relatives came in an asked me if I was ready to tidy my room. Yet again I cocked my head to the sat, bit my lips, hunched my shoulders, sank in my seat to get her out of my view and prayed that it would be over soon.

At school, when we're asked to get stuff from our lockers, it's usually 10 people at a time. My lockers in the middle row of them all, so I have people above and below me. As soon as I start getting my stuff from my locker everyone seems to be surrounding me. I begin to freak out and almost fall to the floor...

Please help!