PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Fella123
15-08-16, 07:50
Hey folks. I won't beat about the bush. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years. Once I finally admitted to myself that I was sick I sought help and have been managing the problem with prozac ever since. I've not really shared this in the past with an online community but a friend suggested it could be a good idea. I look forward to being part of the community.

venusbluejeans
15-08-16, 07:58
Hiya Fella123 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mermaid16
15-08-16, 08:57
Hi Fella. Welcome. Tracy x

Fella123
16-08-16, 07:54
Hiya Fella123 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thanks for the pointer venusbluejeans. I'll take a look. Thanks for the advice!

---------- Post added at 06:54 ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 ----------

Hi Fella. Welcome. Tracy x

Thanks Tracy! ;)

Vanilla Sky
18-08-16, 10:54
Hi and welcome to NMP :)

Bigboyuk
23-08-16, 14:57
Hi Fella and welcome to NMP You have come to the right place :) I am new here my self so still getting to around to different fourms etc Enjoy the forums :)

Mark13
23-08-16, 16:34
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Dan Wales
26-08-16, 22:30
Hi welcome to the forum. It's a fantastic place to be and to get help

Nispire.com
27-08-16, 15:07
Welcome at nomorepanic forum , Hope you'll like it here.