PDA

View Full Version : If I got better so will you! :)

Tardisbrain
16-08-16, 13:26
For anyone going through what I have or similar. I just want to let you know that there is hope! I know going through this that hope seemed non existent.

I sufferered unbelievable symptoms, shakes, exhaustion, agoraphobia, insomnia, vomiting, twitches, vision/hearing problems and derealisation along with so many others. I was in bed for months and lost so much weight.

I can now say that after finding the right meds and getting my cpn (the biggest help) that I am now living normally with no symptoms. I do however still feel a little weird but it's starting to get easier every day.

Please don't give up, I know it's a shock to your system and impatience to get better becomes an issue....I honestly mean it when I say that you will get better....my cpn and countless of professionals have told me that everyone gets better eventually with or without help but getting help can speed things along.

Best wishes to everyone. If I could go through the torture that I did and survive so can "EVERY ONE" of you :)

Annie0904
16-08-16, 19:51
Good to hear that you are doing so much better, thank you for sharing :)

Tardisbrain
16-08-16, 21:57
Thank you Annie, I was extremely scared for a long time and never thought I'd get through what happened. I just want people to know that things do get better :)

dale12345
16-08-16, 22:14
Glad you are feeling better.

Mojo61
16-08-16, 22:36
So pleased for you! Can I ask how you managed to get a CPN because the mental health team just laughed at me when I asked for one?

skymaid
16-08-16, 23:10
Not sure what a cpn is. But always good to read about someone getting over this.

Well done!

Tardisbrain
17-08-16, 08:16
Hi, it's a community psychiatric nurse. I know it's such a long waiting list. I got put on urgent but still had to wait 2 month. I'm sure if you keep at your doctor they will put you on the list. I'm not sure why they wouldn't give you one if you feel you need one.

bgallo
01-07-17, 02:10
Any story that lets us know there is hope is great! Thank you for sharing