PDA

View Full Version : tricked me again. sigh

skymaid
16-08-16, 15:42
I had a new strategy to ignore safety behaviour thoughts, over hand washing, rinsing glasses twice or 3 times. stuff like that.

and I was feeling confident.

then in a cruel twist of fate I felt kinda hungry in the morning and my stomach felt kinda stuck. this worried me all morning since my throat was a bit sore and I was worrying about my stomach being upset and it bring stomach acid. got myself into a panic about being sick by 2pm. had to take a daizepam. then of course I felt fine within 30 minutes...

grr how does it keep tricking me? failed again sigh. oh well only one therapy session so far.

any tips from fellow suffers would be great

KatiePink
17-08-16, 12:07
Hey i really cant give any advice on this wish i could, saw your post about replies so thought i'd have a look hoping i could contribute lol there are others on here who know more about this though i think Terry being one of them, hopefully you get some responses now :)

skymaid
17-08-16, 12:15
thanks katie. im just impatient to get on with my therapy. 1 session then a 2 week wait for my next. argh.

KatiePink
17-08-16, 12:16
thanks katie. im just impatient to get on with my therapy. 1 session then a 2 week wait for my next. argh.

Yep i know how that feels, patience isn't my forte either haha x

anxiousunicorn
18-08-16, 20:04
I had a new strategy to ignore safety behaviour thoughts, over hand washing, rinsing glasses twice or 3 times. stuff like that.

and I was feeling confident.

then in a cruel twist of fate I felt kinda hungry in the morning and my stomach felt kinda stuck. this worried me all morning since my throat was a bit sore and I was worrying about my stomach being upset and it bring stomach acid. got myself into a panic about being sick by 2pm. had to take a daizepam. then of course I felt fine within 30 minutes...

grr how does it keep tricking me? failed again sigh. oh well only one therapy session so far.

any tips from fellow suffers would be great

Oh, this is all too familiar - i often have a few great days and then i get one funny feeling or let myself get that little bit too full or too empty and it starts all over again :( Therapy is such a journey, I'm on week 7 and I'm definitely better than when I started!! Don't be afraid if you relapse either, I had a huge setback and now feel like I'm getting back on track! <3

skymaid
18-08-16, 20:10
you have emetophobia too unicorn?

oh yeah I answered you on another thread.. my memory sometimes...