PDA

View Full Version : I fear seeking help

Lone_bird
16-08-16, 16:58
I don't understand it. I've been feeling down since I was 10. I don't have a bad life. I didn't have a bad childhood. I don't understand why im depressed. Maybe that's why I'm afraid to ask for help? I personally get annoyed when people complain about their lives out loud. It seems to me like they're fishing for attention and I hate people like that. I don't want to be that person. I don't want to complain about my life when there are people who are actually struggling.

But deep down I am destroyed. I feel as if I reached a new low and I'm silently crying out for help. I thought maybe if I act differently around my mom she'll sense something is wrong and offer me her help but she hasn't picked up on it. I want help. I don't know what to do.

This isn't how I want to live.

.Poppy.
16-08-16, 17:44
It is a very brave thing to admit that you have a problem and are going to seek help. Particularly with mental health issues.

Your mother probably won't notice or know what's wrong. My mother didn't. It's not a dig at them, it's just that they're not mind readers.

Go, get yourself some help and try to beat this thing.

xx