PDA

View Full Version : Outburst of anger and crying

pepperutchie
17-08-16, 10:21
Hi everyone, i wish you all doing great, i havent posted here for a while trying to manage my health anxiety and gad for that matter.. And im here now to post and hoping i could get some feedback with you guys, i need help i really dont know whats happenng i have been stressed lately as in months of stressed and worries about family and how hard to deal with family members who really is a blackshheeps ( 2 of them actually) they borrowed money from my husband which is a good sum of money and they didnt pay and when its our time to need the money they just keep on ignoring us even if they see us at home and ive learned that my sis who is separated and live with us in my moms house is having an affair with a younger man with family. I worry bout my mom who suffers 2 heart attackin which they are the reason, i lost it totally i shouted and cried and hitting our door as in i was hysterically crying ... I feel like i have everything in my shoulder and i just coulnt take it anymore i did this in front of my mom and i think shes very affected i dont know what to do ... Am i in a brink of going mad? I have so may finacial problems that i couldnt afford to just ignore.. Please someone who can talk to me please... I think my mom needs to see the doctor but i cannot afford i am broke...

---------- Post added at 09:21 ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 ----------

Anyone?

Fishmanpa
17-08-16, 14:59
Certainly you're not going mad! Financial issues coupled with family issues and worries certainly are causing you undue stress and anxiety. I wish I could offer you a solution but all I can do is offer words of encouragement to hang in there!

Positive thoughts