PDA

View Full Version : Almost constantly terrified of having MS :-(

Greenlemon
17-08-16, 17:20
Hello,

I have been feeling anxious for about half a year now and for a lot of that I have been terrified of MS. It started with shooting pains almost anywhere but mainly arms and legs, my mum has had the exact same thing a few times throughouy her life and when I was worried I asked her if she ever had anything else with that and she said she also had some weak sort of feeling in arms and legs too. She was never diagnosed with MS and she is fine but I am constantly terrified that I have it. I was starting to get over it last week but for the last couple of days my legs have felt funny and my left arm. I have got a tension headache at the moment from worrying all day.

I have spoken to my doctor but she hasn't been very helpful at all because with MS it's all about wait and see ... Also I have 2 weeks until my husband and I move to the other side of the world with an organisation to run a base out there! So it feels like going to the doctors in that time is pointless because they couldnt do anything in such a short time ... Anxiety is destroying me and I should be so happy/ content!! Any replies or similar feelings or experiences would be so appreciated xx