PDA

View Full Version : Arranging Meet-Ups

ServerError
18-08-16, 15:17
This is such a rarely visited part of the site, which I think is such a shame. It's a shame that meet-ups rarely seem to happen.

I guess it's understandable: anxiety sufferers might be a hard lot to convince to meet up with a bunch of strangers; we all live in various parts of the world; we all have our own lives going on.

I'd love to get something to happen, though. If anyone's ever in the London area, I'd happily get together for a coffee or something a little stronger. One thing - we're allowed to talk about anxiety, but it mustn't be the only think we talk about.

dale12345
18-08-16, 18:23
That's a great idea.

Carrie8484
18-08-16, 19:01
Server_ I don't know exactly when I'm next coming to London but maybe late September? (booking advanced cheap train tickets helps) it'd be cool to meet up. Do weekends work better for you? I work mostly from home so can do weekdays sometimes. If others are viewing this and fancy meeting in London that'd be cool too. I may tie it in with having a mooch around Foyles bookstore (love that place).

Also, if you still fancy a Leeds meet server_ or anyone else, let me know and hopefully we can plan that in a couple of weeks too X

Bigboyuk
20-08-16, 12:42
Hi Sever Error I live in the midlands (staffordshire) so little far for me! But hope you are sucessful do let us know how it goes :)