PDA

View Full Version : Just how unwell can you feel?

chrisandhisbrain
18-08-16, 15:27
Some days I feel OK but other days, like today, I feel awful.

- Feeling cold
- Run down
- Nauseous
- Upset stomach
- Tired and lethargic

Had tests and everything back OK. Given some new meds to help with stomach issues.

Just wondering how unwell others have felt in the past. It's a battle between my mind and my results: In my mind I'm fighting some sort of nasty infection, my results say I'm fine.

skymaid
18-08-16, 15:33
I think thats half the battle, accepting just how bad your mind/anxiety can make you feel.

most days I get:

fatigue
headache
weird bloated/stuck stomach feeling
pounding heart in the mornings

if I get panicky you can add another load of random symptoms to that.

ive had tests, not a thing physically wrong with me. I'm pretty healthy in fact.

the more you ignore these symptoms and 100% believe you're fine the more they fade.

easier said than done though sometimes.

KatiePink
18-08-16, 15:37
I've felt on deaths door before and the same as you test results all fine. Headaches, sinus pressure, dizziness nausea ect, I find my mood really affects how I feel physically so if I am down or have been stressed I will feel very ill

helenclaire
18-08-16, 16:19
I have felt so bad, I seriously thought I had a serious illness, but apparently its anxiety.

So I guess anxiety can make you feel really ill.

On bad days I really struggle with symptoms such as upset stomach, dizziness, hot/cold sweats etc etc etc the list is endless.:shrug:

Fishmanpa
18-08-16, 19:08
I've read where some have been literally bedridden for weeks and months due to their anxiety. Medical tests showed no physical reason. It was all caused by psychological issues. Stress can, will and do a real number on your physical condition.

Positive thoughts