PDA

View Full Version : Diazepam 2MG

Justy
19-08-16, 09:35
Hi I'm away on holiday next week and to help me with the flight I have been giving 2mg diazepam. How long before should I wait until I take them and also how long does it stay in your system for as I want to fine when I arrive and not be all drowsy.

thank you

Magic
19-08-16, 22:50
I should think about half an hour before your flight Justy. I have taken them in the past and they calmed me down, cannot say they made me drowsy at all.
Enjoy your holiday:)

Mermaid16
20-08-16, 02:43
Hi! I agree and would take about 1/2 hour before you want it to take affect. It usually takes about 20mins to start feeling it and 60 to 90 mins to reach its peak. You shouldn't feel drowsy/sleepy from that dose, probably just relaxed.

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Think it lasts for about 6 hours, but you would start to feel less of the affects after the peak if that makes sense.

Justy
22-08-16, 09:50
Thank you for the replies :D

Shazamataz
22-08-16, 10:06
Yep about half an hour and they should kick in. Hope the flight goes well!

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

OOh, I meant to say, it may be helpful to take one a few days before so you know what it feels like?

That would remove any anxiety about how the meds will effect you. That's probably what I would do anyway.

Missken81
12-09-16, 19:39
Hey all - I took 1.5mg of Diaz on Saturday afternoon for a flight. It's now Monday evening - is it ok to drink alcohol this evening do you think?