PDA

View Full Version : An apology

Primula
19-08-16, 11:50
I'd like to apologize for the other night, when I posted on a thread I hadn't been involved in before.
I haven't been on here for a good while, and probably should have reintroduced myself instead of just wading in, it wasn't my intention to offend, and if I came over as preachy or taking the moral high ground I'm truly sorry, and hope that we can all start afresh.

I've found this website very helpful in the past and hope to be able to give and gain support again, as I embark on getting a hold on my current spell of anxiety.

Best wishes to all :)

pulisa
19-08-16, 11:55
You don't need to apologise, Primula. It was a fragile thread, to say the least. We are all in this together xx

Primula
19-08-16, 11:58
You don't need to apologise, Primula. It was a fragile thread, to say the least. We are all in this together xx

Thank you Pulisa, yes all in it together. It doesn't half make me feel less alone knowing there are others, wish none of us had to go through it, but that's the deal with being human. :D

ServerError
19-08-16, 12:44
I'd also like to apologise.

pulisa
19-08-16, 16:37
You don't need to apologise either, SE. You have put in tremendous work to get yourself better and to get a clearer understanding of what triggers your anxiety. You are passionate about pulling out all the stops to aid recovery and a better quality of life. You want the same for others too as I do. I know I have got far too involved and it's not a good thing.

nomorepanic
19-08-16, 16:44
No apologies needed from either of you - please don't worry about it all.

Primula
19-08-16, 17:43
No apologies needed from either of you - please don't worry about it all.

Thank you for that NMP. :D

venusbluejeans
19-08-16, 20:32
definitely no appologies needed :)