PDA

View Full Version : Appendicitis?

LiamRoseic
19-08-16, 23:51
About two hours ago my stomach started hurting really bad... From my belly button down, into my bladder. It hurts worse when I stand straight and unbearably if I stretch. I used a fleet suppository and I did have a bowl movement but when I peed.... That was the worst the pain had gotten, I actually kind of screamed. It doesn't really hurt when I press on my stomach. I don't know... Is this something to be worried about?

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 ----------

The pain is currently gone but I feel like I am going to throw up... really badly..

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

I went to the doctor's and my urine was competently clean, so no infection there. My doctor said she couldn't rule out appendicitis either but it doesn't seem like that's it. There is no pain and in the past 4 hours I had two minutes of slight pain.

nomorepanic
19-08-16, 23:59
So what did they suggest?

LiamRoseic
20-08-16, 10:06
So what did they suggest?

Nothing. I'm unsure what to do. I might just go to the ER so I can know for sure

---------- Post added 20-08-16 at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was 19-08-16 at 23:46 ----------

I didn't have pain for like 8 hours but it's coming back a little and on the right side too

LiamRoseic
22-08-16, 10:37
So the pain is still going on... and now my temp is 99.8... THe pain hasn't been very localized though but it is on the right side and a little bit by my hip or lower back on the right side. I have used suppositories and I have been able to have a bowl movement... What do I do?

---------- Post added at 02:18 ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 ----------

Anyone?I've gone to the ER twice but each time they were so busy I waited for 5 hours an just left..

---------- Post added at 02:37 ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 ----------

I took some Ibuprofen and my temperature is still at 99.5... It's been like 40 minutes since I took them.