PDA

View Full Version : Is this really anxiety?

Paul87
20-08-16, 13:12
Last night I couldn't sleep and had a anxious experience earlier on in the day (tooth extraction)

But while I laid there I felt like I couldn't process thoughts but I could? My feet then felt like they ain't touching the ground but they obviously are my eyes then couldn't focus and move left or right went downstairs at this point and then my arm felt numb and tense in sense of I over worked it feeling?

I felt like a panic attack but scarier as it was weird and made no sense but the worse thing is I had no heart racing and fear moment during that feeling I then went back to bed to lie down and felt sick and dizzy but I also felt extremely hungry and couldn't stop shaking so I went and ate some biscuits

Today I have woke up butterflies and anxious and the feet symptom again but I'm unsure if this is anxiety as I have been managing panic and anxiety moments with normal thoughts and beating it everytime it kicks off

But this? This has no actual sense to it and I can't contain it either

Also my thoughts is constantly racing I woke up with my head repeating song lyrics and then about anxiety and then song lyrics and it won't just relax

skymaid
20-08-16, 14:08
thats the hardest thing about beating this I think. everytime you master an anxiety symptom then a new one comes along and send you into a panic.

does sound like anxiety to me. ive had so many weird feelings with it myself.