PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety, please help!

Victor1023
21-08-16, 01:27
Hey guys I'm trying to figure out if this is an anxiety related symptom.

Im constantly worrying about health phobias and my Gerd/reflux and I think it's giving me anxiety.

Whenever my gerd is acting up or I'm having negative thoughts I always get these like heart palpations and weird skin sensations like goosebumps and chills. I've had blood work and ultrasounds done and all clear.

I feel like it's anxiety because if I'm busy or not thinking about it then I don't feel it at all but if for any reason I stop to think about it then they come. It's like I can trigger them any time simply by thinking of it or doing actions that seem to have become a instant trigger of these sensations like for example if I'm eating then I get scared of having gerd symptoms then the anxiety symptoms come.

Anyone else like this or have these symptoms, is it anxiety?

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 17:14 ----------

It's hard to explain, it's like tingling inside my body, like under the skin but then at times it feels like its on the skin. Seems to be in the back of my head, neck and shoulder areas.

Mugs
21-08-16, 06:41
Hi
I suffer from anxiety. I don't have the same symptoms as you.
The fact that it goes away when you don't think about it or are distracted is a pretty sure sign it's anxiety:)
Hope this helps.
Mugs

Victor1023
21-08-16, 14:44
Yes I was thinking the same thing. The more I think of it the more it happens. Like just thinking of it right now is causing it to happen as I type