PDA

View Full Version : brucealmighty

NancyW
20-08-16, 22:15
I am not sure what's happened to you today but please know my good thoughts and well wishes are with you. :-)

Traceypo
20-08-16, 22:52
Same, just caught up briefly on a previous thread, my thoughts are with you Bruce for your loss. Please give yourself the time and energy to concentrate on your loved ones.

KatiePink
20-08-16, 22:54
Thinking of you brucealmighty, make sure you take some time for yourself

swgrl09
20-08-16, 22:54
Sending hugs to you, Bruce. I'm very sorry about your friend. :hugs:

nomorepanic
20-08-16, 23:00
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

brucealmighty
20-08-16, 23:02
thank you all so much it was a phone call from hell this morning, a friend of 20+ years got up for work, dressed, sat down and died in the chair. last night he said he`d had an awful headache but we don`t know any more than that. he was only 55.

I try my utmost not to let personal issues affect how I try to help people on here, i really do, but at times when certain people are doing all they can to get attention and upset people I struggle to remain polite.

but I can always log off or block people so it`s my choice, if I`m awful to anyone then it`s because I`ve chosen to behave that way, the responsibility has to stop with the individual.

genuinely touched and humbled by your messages, thank you so much

dale12345
20-08-16, 23:17
So sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Mercime
20-08-16, 23:55
It says a lot about the type of person you are when you still take time to show kindness and patience to others at such an awful time.

Thoughts are with you x

Carrie8484
21-08-16, 02:41
I don't know you Bruce, but I'm very sorry for your loss , what an awful
Shock. I hope , with time, you can find comfort in reminiscing on the fond memories you had with your friend. Take care X

Mermaid16
21-08-16, 03:37
Condolences to you :hugs:

Fishmanpa
21-08-16, 15:19
Sending peace and as always...

Positive thoughts

pulisa
21-08-16, 17:17
Warmest wishes to you, Bruce. Receiving such news puts other things very much in perspective.

Magic
21-08-16, 18:01
So sorry Bruce. Thinking of you :hugs:

brucealmighty
21-08-16, 18:30
thank you all again for your kind messages, had a busy day today at a friends sons christening so a happy time.
truly grateful for your condolences it means a lot to me.

KeeKee
21-08-16, 19:26
Just noticed this. Sorry to hear that.

A friend of a friend had the same happen to them last year. They were in their early 30's and also complained of headache. It's an awful thing to lose somebody, but to do so suddenly must be even worse. Hope you have people to help you through this