PDA

View Full Version : In need of a friendly voice

sevenand
21-08-16, 00:09
I’ve had anxiety and depression all my life and though it’s hard to admit, I’m struggling. I really feel there must be some way of improving things and I’d love to be able to make some friends on here to share some hope. I’m quite severely agoraphobic which restricts my life a lot, but I do push myself to do things, even if they might seem small. It’s a lonely place to be though, and it would be so good to talk to anyone who would also like some understanding.

venusbluejeans
21-08-16, 00:14
Hiya sevenand and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

susie
21-08-16, 07:18
hi sevenand welcome to the forom ,you are not alone ive strugled most of my life with anxiety and depression i take my dog for a walk in the morning but cant go out alone it can get lonley if you need a chat please get intouch

JediWitt
21-08-16, 17:14
Hiya. I joined the other day as I feel so lonely, I don't have anyone else to talk to so I can sympathise. If you want to talk just message me.

May the Force Be With You.

skymaid
21-08-16, 17:20
:welcome:

I'm in a similar state so I can totally sympathise. Always happy to chat. theres a chat room on thid site that has a few fellow sufferers in every night

HalfJack
21-08-16, 17:46
I came here because of my agoraphobia too. Found this place very helpful.

Little things are very important! Worth noting them down so you remember them too. Can sometimes be hard to appreciate your own progress but it deserves notice for sure.

Hopefully see you around the forums!

Vanilla Sky
22-08-16, 12:59
Hi and welcome to NMP :)