PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Barnes Concert - Pre Anxiety

Mermaid16
21-08-16, 05:46
Just about to leave for Jimmy Barnes concert. Feeling a little anxious, but fingers crossed the panic stays away. I refuse to let this illness ruin another moment for me. Will let you know how I went when I get back.

flipp
21-08-16, 09:50
Hi Tracy.

I have seen Jimmy Barnes years ago,he was at Penrith Panthers in Sydney,back when he used to swig out of a bottle of Jack.
You will have a great night,don't let the fear take hold and remember to do your breathing.Have a wonderful night.

Karina x.

dale12345
22-08-16, 00:30
Have a good time.

Mermaid16
22-08-16, 01:41
Hi Beth and Karina!

I had a great time. Concerts are so different these days to when I was young. When I was younger we all stood and danced. Now everyone sits in a stadium. Anyhow, Jimmy has still got it after all these years. He is amazing in concert. His voice box must be sore after he finishes his concerts. I did take a small crumb of valium before I went, because I wanted to enjoy it, without having any major anxiety. I did have surges of panic, but I survived. I am really glad I went and feel quite good today. Kind of like I can do anything attitude. I have attached a picture. I'm not sure how it works and if you will be able to see it, as I haven't done a picture on here before. Jimmy is in the middle and Gary (my partner) is on the right hand side. Talk soon xx.

dale12345
22-08-16, 01:46
Glad you had fun. :)

---------- Post added at 00:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:45 ----------

Glad you had fun nice pic.