PDA

View Full Version : ripping mucles

airwolf451
23-03-07, 15:28
hi guys,
yes yes yes, its me again,

today my mood is good, have feelings and pains, but im trying to tell myself that they are all coming from anxiety and from sleeping on an airbed and the floor for the last 12 months.

Question though?

has anyone ever felt like the muscles in their neck shoulders and head feel liek they are being ripped apart ( best way i can discribe it), its like its shooting up and down me constantly. funny thing is though when it happens my body feels relaxed and the as the pain goes on it starts to tense up again,

not sure why this is happening to be honest, anyone any ideas,

check the threads and cant find anything on this, though tons on tension lol

thanks guys

Lynnann
23-03-07, 16:12
Hi Hunni,

I get something similar to that ususally caused by sleeping in an arkward position or by getting a chill. It usually goes in a day or so. Hope the good mood stays and keep telling yourself it is anxiety.

Lynnann

airwolf451
23-03-07, 16:17
oh im trrying to stay good,

and i seem to get this everyday, more so lately.

not sure whats causing it lynn,

havent heard from you in a while

Lynnann
23-03-07, 16:24
Hi steve,

If it is getting more frequent then I would guess the airbed is the culprit.
Not been up to much conversation lately but am starting to feel a little stronger

Lynnann

mandie
23-03-07, 18:42
Hi

I have a similar problem where by for the past few days iv been getting aches and pains all over neck, back and chest.

Iv been sleeping on a mattress for the past week so am trying to put it down to this, and trying to stop myself thinking the chest pains are to do with my heart. Of course me being anxious is just making my pains 10 times worse.

love mandie x