PDA

View Full Version : Chest fullness 😩😩

ScaredCaz
22-08-16, 11:09
Hi all

Been struggling with what I can only describe as my chest feeling full like of wind or something 😕

I have severe health anxiety ibs fibromyalgia I'm also on medication for life for a under active thyroid

My eldest daughter who doesn't live at home text me last week not feeling herself I think she is a little bit depressed she said she kept feeing as though someone was sitting on her chest she only got it in the morning she thought it was hayfever she would take a tablet and it would go

My other daughter went docs and got diagnosed with ibs last week she was having stomach and bowel problems my husband has been having a problem with acid

So guess what I have had? Acid bowel problems and my chest feeling full in having a hard time thinking it's my head because o so don't want to feel this way why am I doing this to myself?

I haven't been toilet properly for 3 days I went twice yday but didn't feel I fully finished sorry for tmi I went docs last week she checked me over heart bp pulse listened to my lungs she was happy with everything

I take Colofac and lanzoprozole every day and don't understand why they aren't working anymore every docs visit I make takes me a step closer to being referred to the hospital for something I am petrified of that scenario absolutely scared stiff

I have a telephone assessment with open mind on Wednesday I am so hoping they will help me sort this anxiety that drains my life every day anyone ever felt like this?

Thanks guys

ella32
22-08-16, 11:40
Hi I know how you feel I have health anxiety so anything to me is always worse case scenario all the time. My anxiety is all about the heart so every little thing in that area scares me . I get the full feeling in chest like someone sitting on you I get pains in chest and weird popping sensations in heart area. It's amazing what anxiety can do . It completely takes over our lives the constant fear and worry are draining.x

ScaredCaz
22-08-16, 12:17
Hi Ella

Thanks so much for your reply as gutted as I am that someone is going through this hell it does make me feel better knowing I'm not alone

I don't know how to shake this off anymore and I feel like I am slipping further and further into I don't know what maybe depression I have always been ok in that way of you can be maybe this in itself is a form of depression I have tried tablets a couple of times but they didn't agree with me

I think I will always be afraid of doctors hospitals and the like I think to a certain extent it is normal but all this other rubbish that goes with it I am too afraid of them have to fight with myself to make an appointment in case this is the visit where they refer me to the hospital sometimes I think I don't care if they do I've had enough then I'm like what if something is wrong �� So awful so draining I can't enjoy anything in my life it's my daughters birthday today and here I am wallowing in this rubbish again makes me so sad

����