PDA

View Full Version : A good day (zomg)

skymaid
22-08-16, 18:35
Ok on the advice of Lisa in chat i decided to try something different today.

Every morning i wake up with dread/heart palpitations/weird stomach. So I usually try and have a milkshake or something then hide in bed or on my sofa till i feel a bit better (which isn't till midday or mid afternoon sometimes)

So Lisa suggested trying to get up and do something (puzzle book with the tv on) while i eat some breakfast. I did a wordsearch and watch top gear (Mazda RX8 Review - i used to have one of those). For some reason i felt pretty much fine if a little suspicious and it was only 10:30am by now so i thought i'd go do some work.

worked till abut 1pm and then had lunch. still feeling fine. did a few chores. watched some more tv with a few more puzzles. chatted to a friend online. Then went for a walk in the park before dinner.

Even if today goes into pear-shaped anxiety nightmare later on it really made be realise something.

If I actually do something rather than waiting for the anxiety to go away THEN doing something then my day is almost completely "normal".

Thanks Lisa from the chat room.

Even if that was a fluke it was nice to feel normal for a day (with no meds too).

Buster70
22-08-16, 22:39
Hi , it's a step in the right direction , one good day is better than none and another may follow ( like buses ) take care