PDA

View Full Version : 2455 pages

skymaid
22-08-16, 19:11
I was thinking 2455 pages of people (myself included) thinking theyre dying of something.

how many people actually were?

the human body really is an amazing machine. shame our minds convince us otherwise sometimes

Fishmanpa
22-08-16, 19:19
I was thinking 2455 pages of people (myself included) thinking theyre dying of something.

how many people actually were?

the human body really is an amazing machine. shame our minds convince us otherwise sometimes

Other than a couple of natural causes that were announced, I know of two that actually had something serious going on and both are Ok now.

Positive thoughts

ServerError
22-08-16, 19:26
I was worried when I saw the title of this thread - I thought you'd somehow gotten hold of an advance copy of my autobiography!

To be fair, I didn't think I was dying when I thought I had schizophrenia. It was the 253 other diseases I thought I had that would have killed me.

KatiePink
22-08-16, 19:41
Makes you think doesn't it just how irrational our health anxiety is

dale12345
22-08-16, 19:55
It just feels so real.

Holds1325
22-08-16, 20:01
In reality everyone is going to die someday and thinking about that is an unhealthy thing to do in my opinion.

Acceptance does a world of wonders when dealing with anxiety.

dale12345
22-08-16, 20:52
good point fishermanpa

conan
23-08-16, 04:42
great thread. great idea.

lscmichelle
23-08-16, 08:23
But my mind just won't stop convincing myself that I will have cancer, if not now then its in the future because of what i have done to my body - and i feel constant guilt every single second, i am only 19 and i dont want to live like this but seems like there is no escape apart from death. I don't want to die either, but I am not living happily so what is the point of living with constant fear and worries and anxiety that consumes my entire mind and body??? I feel so so so helpless, really thankful for this platform though or else I would literally be my only listener, since my parents are quite fed up with me now. ( Almost cried again while typing this, i swear I will have depression soon)