PDA

View Full Version : Frequent urination concern?

BrokenAge
23-08-16, 07:38
tend to come here a lot with my health concerns and I apologize but I don't have insurance ATM to visit a doctor or a therapist but I have peed 10 times today. That seems like an awful high number. So obviously diabetes comes into mind but I'm not extremely thirsty or have weight loss. Could it be stress? Because I've been very anxious lately. I've been having a lot of gas and upset stomach as well from anxiety I've presumably thought.

MyNameIsTerry
23-08-16, 08:17
Absolutely, constant urination is a well known anxiety symptom, as are the other ones you mention.

The fight or flight response actually does cause the body to flush out to prepare itself, hence why many people end up with the runs/IBS end from it or frequent urination.

I've had my share of this one. I would go, then go a little bit more, then a little bit more. It was a but frustrating. I was so wound up to that it was quite difficult to just pass any urine, despite at times being desperate to go!

Things like diabetes mean looking for the correct criteria as you have done and in many cases there needs to be multiple symptoms. You've done well to rationalise that one, that's a good thing to recognise in your anxiety as many HA sufferers would struggle with that and your thinking is to validate it as only anxiety for a valid reason as opposed to search for some disease or illness. :yesyes::yahoo:

Mrschurchill
23-08-16, 08:47
Trust me, the more you focus on it, the more it will happen! I was obsessed with this about 18 months ago and was convinced of all sorts! I had another ailment appear (obviously!) and the constant peeing disappered! x

BrokenAge
23-08-16, 08:59
Thanks for the replies. It's just rest hard to stay logical with it. Anxiety creates so much symptoms and when your anxiety revolves around symptoms it's a hard time. Right now I feel bloated and I can't stop worrying about cancer. Ugh, but I appreciate the replies. It makes me stop worrying about peeing xD

Mrschurchill
23-08-16, 09:34
If you look back at my old posts you'll see I was the EXACT same xx

Iwanttogetok
26-06-17, 04:52
How did you fix this problem?