PDA

View Full Version : Anxious because I'm ill or ill because I'm anxious??

Lisakaye
23-08-16, 17:42
Hi everyone,
It's been a while since I posted on here but just wanted a bit of advice.
As the title says am I anxious because I'm ill or ill because I'm anxious?? It's driving me nuts!
Every single day I wake up feeling terrible with one thing or another. I go to bed feeling ok and then bam I'm back to square one the very next day. I've suffered with GA disorder and panic attacks for the best part of 25 years but the last 5 years or so it's been illness one thing after the other.
Had numerous tests over the last few years and been diagnosed with menopause, ibs, shingles but why do I constantly feel like I've got a virus? Not a cold type virus but a horrible virus of sorts that never quite kicks in?
Today consists of upset stomach, nausea, fatigue and just generally rubbish. Yet last night when I went to bed I was fine :wacko:
I try to carry on my life as normal as I can but its soo hard when you feel like shit everyday.
IM SO FED UP. HELP.

Was wondering if anyone else feels like this or just me? Thanks for reading.

Lisakaye X

Hopefulmi
23-08-16, 18:43
I was like in my worst spells of anxiety. I guess if tests are coming back clear it's more likely the anxiety. Do you take meds?

Naomi x

Lisakaye
23-08-16, 18:57
Hi Naomi, thanks for your reply.
I don't take any meds because I have a fear of the AD's and I don't take none for anything else.
Sick of going to the docs tho because I suffer with anxiety so I think they put everything down to that.

X