PDA

View Full Version : Severe Headache

panicstricken
23-08-16, 20:49
Hey all, hope today is good for all. Sorry to be back so soon, wondering if anyone else has had tension headaches that last for days, makes you feel nauseous, and stretches down your neck and top of shoulders, up over head to forehead. Tablets help it fade for a while. First thought it was down to anxiety due to organising a family holiday, but it has gone on for a few days. As a dose note, I also have pain in my right knee, I am barely able to bend it.

skymaid
24-08-16, 16:01
when im anxious sometimes I have an almost constant headache. try massaging the top of your head back if your neck for a few minutes. if that relieves it a bit then its stress related.

saf138
24-08-16, 16:35
I had the same symptoms all day everyday for weeks on end. I was getting so worried that I even made eye examination appointment after reading that the optician could detect things like potential stroke and possibly brain tumors thankfully everything came out clear.
In the end I went to see a chiropractor and it turned out that my neck was the cause for it all with all the stress and anxiety i developed really bad posture which put pressure on my neck so after a few visits it all just subsided.