PDA

View Full Version : wish

dale12345
23-08-16, 21:19
I have always wished I could be more laid back, roll with the punches kind of person, but I worry about the effect worry has on myself and my daughter.Oh to be a laid back take as it comes person wouldn't that be nice. Thanks again to all the wonderful people on this site. Beth

KatiePink
23-08-16, 21:27
My partner is that person Beth, and I always say I would love to be like that. I think it's possible to beat anxiety but we all have our own personalities and some of us are just never meant to be that laid back, I know how you feel, it all seems so easy and peaceful for them :D chin up!

dale12345
23-08-16, 22:07
Well I am glad that you have someone who is there for you and is laid back also, sometimes being around those people can help alot. I know I can beat anxiety but my basic personalty is well I guess you could say wound a little to tight.lol:wacko:

KatiePink
23-08-16, 22:20
Well I am glad that you have someone who is there for you and is laid back also, sometimes being around those people can help alot. I know I can beat anxiety but my basic personalty is well I guess you could say wound a little to tight.lol:wacko:

Yep same with me! :D

Yeah it does help definitely, nothing phases him and he sees the positive in everything, no idea why he's with me :roflmao:

dale12345
24-08-16, 22:46
oh he loves you.

skymaid
24-08-16, 22:48
I really even these people that just seem to sail through life without worrying about anything. must be nice