PDA

View Full Version : NoMorePanic Teddy now available!

nomorepanic
23-03-07, 21:50
UPDATE FEB 09 - Please note that the only Teds I have at the moment are the Website ones - large and small.

NoMorePanic Teddy Bears

Want to own a unique Teddy and help support the NoMorePanic website? If so then please read on.

There are two teddy bears and three designs available.

One teddy is 10” tall and the other is 9” tall. Each teddy is wearing a white t-shirt with the design printed on it.

The three designs are:

NoMorePanic website logo and website address
NoMorepanic website logo and JFDI (Just Flipping Do It)
Don’t panic Ted is hereBoth teddy bears are CE marked (safe for children etc).

Cost

Each Teddy will cost £5 + Postage & Packing (I am not making any money on the postage and doing it at cost price – sometimes less).

UK/Europe P+P costs

1 - £1

2 - £1.39

3 - £1.77

4 or more – please contact me for a price

USA

1 - £2.70

2 or more – please contact me for a price

Australia

1 - £3.08

2 or more – please contact me for a price

How to pay

I can accept Paypal, cheques, Postal Orders, Internet Banking Transfer and even postage stamps.

Paypal

If you have a credit balance in your account (balance greater than £0) then please pay me at nicola.pinney@btinternet.com (nicola.pinney@btinternet.com)

This will save me paying the Paypal charges.

If you have no money in your Paypal account then please pay me at nomorepanic@btinternet.com (nomorepanic@btinternet.com)

I believe that you can now register for Paypal to pay by credit card but you don’t have to set up an account as such.

If you don’t know how to pay me using Paypal then let me know and I can send you an invoice that you simply pay.

Cheques/Postal orders/Internet Banking

Please PM/mail me for my address or bank details as I do not want to post it here.

Ordering

With all orders please send me your name, address and NMP forum name. I also need to know which Teddy you want to order and how many. Please see this link for details.

Click here to see the bears (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=bears)

Use the name there to let me know which teddy you want.

Thanks in advance for supporting this website and please let me know if you have any queries.

****Update 2/4/07 ****

Went to print some postage online today for the Ted's and they have increased the prices! It was costing me £1.09 to send one (and sometimes 2 depending on which 2 you wanted) and now it is £1.20. 11p increase - I think that is ridiculous. :lac:

I will keep the prices down on the postage (and honour those ones I quoted for USA and Australia) as long as I can and at least until we order the next set as I expect the company will increase their postage costs then as well.

nomorepanic
23-03-07, 22:51
Please buy quick as they are now reproducing and I DON'T do kids ....

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/teddys.jpg

yorkylover
23-03-07, 23:34
The teddies look so cute.:hugs: :hugs:

Ellen70
23-03-07, 23:34
Hi NMP, I think the nine inch 'Don't Panic Ted is Here' is the cutest! Though they are all cute!
When I get my teddy, I will finally have someone to share my bed with :blush:

Piglet
24-03-07, 11:45
Please buy quick as they are now reproducing and I DON'T do kids ....

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/teddys.jpg

PMSL!!!
Oh Nic all the darlings on the stairs really made me snort!!!

I am going off to paypal in a moment and I want the small teddy with 'Don't panic ted is here' on it.

Like Eibhlin says this gives me someone to sleep with that doesn't snore, or trump, or make me lay in the wet patch!! :blush: :winks: :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
24-03-07, 11:56
Piglet - that was only half of them lol! It took Alex ages to set them up for that pic.:D

He did all the professional pictures as well - we had a chair with a sheet on it for the background effect. Very professional outfit we are here you know.:winks:

Piglet
24-03-07, 12:54
You so are matey!!!

I wonder what the collective term is for a group of bears is??

A 'cuddle' of bears perhaps!!

Piglet :flowers:

Quirky
24-03-07, 13:25
Like Eibhlin says this gives me someone to sleep with that doesn't snore, or trump, or make me lay in the wet patch!! :blush: :winks: :yesyes:
Love Piglet :flowers:

Piglet :lac: and you think I'm bad lol :winks:

By the way a group of bears is called a sloth or sleuth of bears :D

Lisa x

Piglet
24-03-07, 14:49
Lis :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :noangel:

Ooh is that what they really are a 'sleuth' gosh!!

hoppipolla
25-03-07, 20:11
they are so cool! i love it ^_^

nomorepanic
27-03-07, 21:15
Thanks for all the orders so far. Very much appreciated.

Teddy's on the way to those that I have emailed to say I posted it.

Please let me know if they don't arrive.

pips
28-03-07, 10:12
Fab Teddies Nic,

I have just paid by Paypal and left you a message.

Goodness me all those Teddies you could have a real good.
http://www.wonderfulbag.com/Lib004/Lib004001/Desktops/TeddyBearsPicnicDeskTop.jpg

Hope alls well,

Take Care, Love & Hugs,:hugs:

Pip's X X X X

Paddington
28-03-07, 11:58
erm how do i actallly order them nic??I bit daft in the brain area i think.!!xxxxx

Piglet
28-03-07, 12:40
Well Alf (Alfred) arrived today :yesyes:

Aww Nic he is so soft and scruffy in a ragged been round the block sorta way - we have fallen in love (he sooooo fancies me). He is everything you could want in a partner/bear (might have to work on the lack of trousers mind :blush: )!!!

I have just put him on my bed and he patted the pillow beside him and gave 'that' look!!!!!:ohmy: :lac: Is that allowed! :hugs:

Jimbo
28-03-07, 14:34
Yay, Hector arrived today too. :D

He's been sitting with me watching tv this afternoon and will be keeping me safe tonight in bed. :)

manmoor
28-03-07, 14:53
Curly Larry and Mo arrived today :yesyes: The poor buggers are in for a rough time of it the amount of hugs I'm gonna give them lol thanks Nic they are lovely and Piglet lmao xxx

nomorepanic
28-03-07, 19:53
Fab Teddies Nic,

I have just paid by Paypal and left you a message.

Pip's X X X X

Pips - posting yours tomorrow mate.

erm how do i actallly order them nic??I bit daft in the brain area i think.!!xxxxx

How do you want to pay - cheque, paypal etc?

I have just put him on my bed and he patted the pillow beside him and gave 'that' look!!!!!:ohmy: :lac: Is that allowed! :hugs:

Trust you to make him male and give him the "come to bed eyes" already mate.

He's been sitting with me watching tv this afternoon and will be keeping me safe tonight in bed. :)

Oh bless lol.

Curly Larry and Mo arrived today :yesyes: The poor buggers are in for a rough time of it the amount of hugs I'm gonna give them lol thanks Nic they are lovely and Piglet lmao xxx

I am cracking up at the names Mandy.

Glad they arrived ok and you are happy with them.

yorkylover
29-03-07, 13:30
Received Ollie and Berty today,well cute!!!!My dogs have got there eye on them,they thought they were getting presents.Iv now got to keep them out of there reach.
Ordering 2 more today for my friend,who is having panic attacks and going through a really hard time at the moment.
http://www.gifs.cc/Bear1p.gifMeet Berty,hes going to protect me from Panic

lass
29-03-07, 13:55
Just want to say thank you for sending out my teddy so quickly. He arrived today and he is gorgeous. Just need to find some inspiration for a name now .....

Serena
29-03-07, 14:20
:yesyes: Hi Ellen
Where did you get Bertie from - he looks very strong and should do the trick!
:yahoo:

Serena
29-03-07, 14:32
Hi Nicola
I would like to buy a 10" Don't Panic Ted is here Teddy. Shall I send my details in the post as I don't want to write them here
Thanks

nomorepanic
29-03-07, 19:07
Serena

I will PM you

anxious
29-03-07, 20:45
Thanks Nicola, i collected 'Freddie' bear from the local mail office today,
he's sooooooo cute:D

anx x

nomorepanic
29-03-07, 21:18
Wow - what a collection of names we have!!

Alex wants to take all 6 to work and have them on his desk.

What can he name his lol.

kazzie
29-03-07, 21:46
Hi Nic

How can I pay by postal order please????

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

nomorepanic
29-03-07, 22:01
Kaz - PM'd you

kazzie
29-03-07, 22:26
Havent got the pm nic????

kaz x x

nomorepanic
29-03-07, 22:40
Now?

kazzie
29-03-07, 22:57
Got it that time nic have pmd u back

Luv Kaz x x x

Ellen70
30-03-07, 20:42
Well Alf (Alfred) arrived today :yesyes:

Aww Nic he is so soft and scruffy in a ragged been round the block sorta way - we have fallen in love (he sooooo fancies me). He is everything you could want in a partner/bear (might have to work on the lack of trousers mind :blush: )!!!

LMAO @ Piglet
Been so long since I have had any company in the bedroom :weep: that I might just blindfold my teddy if he refuses my 'affections'! :yellowcard: :yellowcard:

god, what is the world coming to when even a poor teddy isn't safe from sexual harrassment:wacko:

honeybee3939
30-03-07, 21:08
Ohh i love the teddies !

One at either side of me in bed ! hubbys from now on sleeping in the spare bedroom!

I have ordered Via Paypal Nic.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

nomorepanic
30-03-07, 21:31
I have sent teddies to all those that have paid again.

Many thanks all. Let me know you get them ok.

nomorepanic
30-03-07, 22:36
Piglet - if you want to get all smug about your slogan you invented then so far we have sold ....

26 teds and 15 of them are the Don't panic Ted is here ones!

So well done for the slogan:yesyes:

Piglet
31-03-07, 00:03
Right well vote for me on my scales then, as I want to get to the level

'User looks good in knitted trunks' then I can be like Ross!!

manmoor
31-03-07, 14:51
LMFAO

pips
31-03-07, 15:27
Thanks so much Nic,

Mine arrived today and he's gorgeous. The cats have already checked him out! LOL

Hope you are ok.

Take care,

Love Pip's X X X X

normalwisdom
01-04-07, 10:35
Wow - what a collection of names we have!!

Alex wants to take all 6 to work and have them on his desk.

What can he name his lol.

Dave Dee Dozey Beaky Mick and Titch................btw I Am not that old lol.

Will be ordering mine later today:yesyes:

monty
01-04-07, 11:27
My first ted arrived yday and I've already ordered another!

Monty (the cat) was very interested for about 10 seconds...

Still unsure of a name for him- needs to be a strong man to keep me safe- maybe Jack Bauer... Yep- Jack Bauer Bear!!! :shades:

Well done again on a fab idea- hope my next one will arrive soon- hmmm, now I need another name... :)

Lucy -x-

nomorepanic
01-04-07, 13:23
Love the names Steph lol.

Lucy - will post your second Ted tomorrow for you.

happyone
01-04-07, 21:34
Maybe I am being a bit dense (please don't answer that anyone!)

But how exactly do I order and pay for one of these bears?
Ok, first bit I imagine I pm or e-mail Nicola to say what one I want (keep me right here folks....am I on the right track.....?)
Then, paypal....this is where I get confused. I am not buying off e bay so (oh, or am I?) how do I pay via paypal?
Forgive my slow brain. I do want to buy a teddy!

happyone
x

ps the teddies on the stairs are so cute!

nomorepanic
01-04-07, 22:43
Happy

If you want to sign up for Paypal to pay then you can. Otherwise a cheque or internet banking will be fine.

Let me know.

nomorepanic
02-04-07, 21:46
****Update 2/4/07 ****

Went to print some postage online today for the Ted's and they have increased the prices! It was costing me £1.09 to send one (and sometimes 2 depending on which 2 you wanted) and now it is £1.20. 11p increase - I think that is ridiculous. :lac:

I will keep the prices down on the postage (and honour those ones I quoted for USA and Australia) as long as I can and at least until we order the next set as I expect the company will increase their postage costs then as well.

Piglet
02-04-07, 22:00
Yes hun I noticed mine cost £1.09 actually!!

Love Pig xx

nomorepanic
02-04-07, 22:02
See I didn't rip anyone off Piglet :roflmao:

Piglet
02-04-07, 22:08
Well I just thought mine cost more cos he behaved badly in transit and it was a fine!!

The way he is behaving since his arrival is terrible - he's making all my other animals party till the small hours, drinking all the cordial and messin with my pringles:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:..... and I love him! :yesyes:

nomorepanic
02-04-07, 22:15
Maybe he needs a mate :winks:

Maybe for Piglet's birthday if she wants one :yesyes:

monty
04-04-07, 17:04
Hello,

2nd ted arrived today (thanks Nic) but still need a name for him...

For anyone who needs help deciding whether or not to buy one, here are my 'reviews' :D

Large Ted

Cuteness: 9/10
Hugability: 10/10
Comfort Factor: 10/10Small Ted

Cuteness: 10/10
Hugability: 10/10
Comfort Factor: 9/10Definetely recommend anyone who hasn't bought one to do so- even if you're not too bothered about teddies (:ohmy: ) just do it to support the site!

Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoy the Easter weekend

Lucy -x-

honeybee3939
04-04-07, 17:25
Hi Nic

My teddies arrived today safe and sound.:emot-cheering: :emot-cheering:

They are great i love them !I have set them a place at the dinner Table for tonights tea(pork without sauce), they are going to have a good home here !:) :yesyes: :yesyes:

Many thanks !

Love

Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
04-04-07, 19:53
Lucy - Glad you like them!! Thanks for the review as well. :hugs:

Andrea - I told you that only us posh southerners get sauces with our dinner. :roflmao:

KampenSam
05-04-07, 14:19
Hello everyone,

sorry i havent been on here for ages but i have been away in our motorhome with Gazz and Toffee for abit :).

those bears look very cute and cuddley!

the attack of the cuddley bears! lol

dont know when i will buy one, but i would like one of them :)

bye for now from Sam

Insomniac
08-04-07, 10:18
Yay! I've got my bear and he is REALLY cute and cuddly. He will definitely be coming on holiday with me next week! Thanks nic. :-)

julietb
09-04-07, 22:46
Thanks Nichola, for the Teddy.
He is in a prime spot, the boys both wanted him but were told hands off!!!
Juliet

nomorepanic
09-04-07, 22:47
Cool Juliet - glad you liked him!

nomorepanic
11-04-07, 21:25
42 teddies sold now so a HUGE thanks to you all for supporting the site.

LadyBug
12-04-07, 01:25
Nicola - I am in the US and would love a Teddy (and to support the site). I'm not sure how to pay you though. I don't have paypal. Any suggestions. You can PM if you want. I don't know if sending you US dollars would do you any good, and I don't even know how many US dollars a Teddy costs. HELP!!

nomorepanic
12-04-07, 20:02
Upatnight - you can register with paypal to pay but not have to set up a paypal account as such.

I am not sure what I can do with US dollars to be honest.

Could you ask your bank if you can transfer money to me and how much it would cost.

Failing that I wonder if Sandy (eeyorelover) has a paypal account that she can pay me with and you send her the dollars?

domino
13-04-07, 19:15
Hi nic, just to let you know TED arrived in good shape yesterday, and now shares all my trips with me to work, off to lincoln 2moz, and then next week off to the meet up .:yesyes:

happyone
14-04-07, 10:49
Well,
my house is now the proud landlord of 3 cute 'don't panic ted is here' bears!
Big cherub and little cherub fought over the first one and I wanted it for me! (how dare a 35 year old mother of two have a teddy bear thinks my cherubs!)
Now what I need to do, is mark their bears ever so discreetly so that we can figure out what one belongs to which child, cos believe me, there will still be fights............
thanx, they're lovely!
happyone
xx

nomorepanic
14-04-07, 14:03
Glad the teds are settling in well in their new homes.

Have they all got names as well?

happyone
14-04-07, 17:53
Don't know about the little uns bears, but I think I will call my ted 'mines' just so no one is in any doubt!
happyone
xx

duskess
16-04-07, 22:48
Hi Nic , The teds arrived safe and sound :) I am happy with mine and i must say very good value for such a low price , i think i will name mine doodles Thankyou dusky x

nomorepanic
16-04-07, 22:56
Glad you like him Dusky - great name by the way!

The intention is not to make a business of this but just make a £1 here and there that pays for the conferences and other fees etc.

I always said I would not rip people off on here and let them know where the money goes and I fully intend to do that.

We are not a charity or profit making organisation - we just get by with what we can.

Thanks

Rennie1989
24-04-07, 08:19
I'm so glad I've got my teddy, I absolutely love teddies!

Here is me with my new teddy (I'm in my robe because it was cold):
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/Jadey153/IMG_0542.jpg

He's fit into the new family very well:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/Jadey153/IMG_0548.jpg

This manager at work thinks that I am actually 7 but in a 17 year old's body, I think I have to agree :D

Thank's again, Nic :yesyes:

nomorepanic
24-04-07, 18:37
Awww lovely pics of you Jade (and Ted of course).

You are a very pretty young lady now - lovely eyes. :yesyes:

nomorepanic
27-04-07, 21:46
Loads of teddies still looking for good homes.:yesyes:

Seuria
29-04-07, 13:51
i think i am being dense but i have only just got up. how much are they?

nomorepanic
29-04-07, 14:15
Hi there - they are £5 + £1 P+P

Seuria
29-04-07, 14:36
is there a link or something for the paypal? (i gonna get a cup of tea i think to wake me up)

nomorepanic
29-04-07, 14:48
I can send you a payment request for paypal if you let me know your paypal email address.

Do you have a credit balance in your paypal account or not?

Seuria
29-04-07, 15:47
hubby says yes. (he's a nice boy) what info do you need and which account do you want me to PM?

nomorepanic
29-04-07, 16:21
PM me at nomorepanic with your paypal account email and I will send you an invoice.

Cheers

Seuria
29-04-07, 19:45
yay my teddy is on the way!!

Seuria
02-05-07, 10:04
Teddy now has a new home by my computer screen. very cute!

nomorepanic
02-05-07, 19:09
Glad you like him - have you named him?

Seuria
03-05-07, 11:55
erm yeah Teddy. not original i know :D

sophieunderscore
13-05-07, 19:03
Nic do you have any Teddys left?

Could you invoice me for a Scruffy teddy with JFDI t shirt?

My paypal is human.behaviour@gmail.com (My account isnt in credit so I don't mind paying fees!)

nomorepanic
23-05-07, 22:57
Thank you for everyone that has ordered a Ted. Much appreciated.

We are spending the profits on all the work we are doing for the conference next month so your money is put to a good cause. The costs include leaflet printing, paper, ink, foam boards for the stand etc. etc.

Cheers all

miss motown
26-05-07, 23:51
i feel so left out how do i purchase my bear

nomorepanic
26-05-07, 23:57
Miss - depends how you can pay - paypal, cheque or internet banking?

The Fool
08-06-07, 08:58
hi nic,
i am sad cuz i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want a teddy cuz i mainly panic at night so it would help but my parents say i cant have one even though i said i wold buy it my self and pay the intrest and everything on the card but i still cant get one:weep: is there a way of getting one with out using a card? :sad:

nomorepanic
08-06-07, 19:01
Pink

You could get a postal order from the post office if that helps?

The Fool
08-08-07, 09:50
hey barry the bear arrived today wihile i was on this site actually hes like so cute hes going to protect me now heehee thanks nic:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

knightbabe
11-09-07, 13:41
Are the teddies still available?

nomorepanic
11-09-07, 17:06
Yes knight - we have loads still available.

PM me with what you want.

knightbabe
19-09-07, 23:30
Just to say received the absolutely gorgeous teddy in the post today. He'll be keeping me company at night.

nomorepanic
19-09-07, 23:43
Aww thanks for letting me know. Glad u like him

Nicki22
24-09-07, 12:06
hey nic is there any of the nine inch 'Don't Panic Ted is Here' left please i would love one !
would really help me sleep and would carry him round with me when i try and get out with my therapist thanks xoxox

BaByBuG
23-02-08, 17:06
Hi is there a link with pics about the teddies etc? Cos i cant seem to find one x

nomorepanic
23-02-08, 17:15
Hi there

On the first page - it says click here to view the teds.

Let me know if you want one.

Thanks

BaByBuG
24-02-08, 16:49
lol oh yeah i never noticed it, i must have just read straight past that.

I think they are really cute and a wonderful idea i would love one but wont be for a month or so as my hoover has just gone bang so need to get that 1st. xx

Richie
24-02-08, 19:11
Hey Nicola
thanx for the "Don't panic" ted from auction his t-shirt really neat, i can carry him around, he has two friends as well tatty teddy, and big ted amongst others :) :) :)
Just trying not to let my greyhound Max maul him to death!!!!
Richiexxxxxxx

nomorepanic
25-02-08, 18:46
Glad you got him ok Richie

x_Shazza_x
22-02-09, 18:14
Have just bought one of the large website teds - look forward to receiving him :)

nomorepanic
22-02-09, 18:44
Got your order thanks - will post it tomorrow

x_Shazza_x
24-02-09, 11:38
Thanks for the teddies and posting them so quick - really pleased with them and brought a smile to our faces :) Also thanks for combining postage

nomorepanic
24-02-09, 14:33
Glad you liked them

It is never my intention to make money on postage so happy to refund the extra you paid