PDA

View Full Version : Thanks again

Granny Primark
23-03-07, 22:15
Hi,
just want to say thanks for everyones support over the last 12 months.
This site has been my lifeline and I appreciate everyones help, advice and encouragement.
I am now feeling that that maybe i can get my life back and i can now go on holiday hopefully soon. I desperately need a break.(if its only in a caravan lol)
However it has come to my knowledge these last few days that ive got a stalker.
The person is noting down my posts and is now telling me im a benefit fraud cus im well again. The last few days have been a nightmare id rather forget to say the least.
I admit im getting better but im far from recovered.
I will be reading everyones posts and from the bottom of my heart im wishing you all well.
Thanks nic for this site.
Il still be coming in chat and hope to meet up at the midlands mayhem.

take care
LYNN xx

anxious
24-03-07, 00:08
Hi Lynn,

im at a loss, is no where safe these days? I'm glad your feeling better, but there is a big difference between that and being 'normal' again.
(((((hugs)))))) and don't let it get you down

love anx xx

yorkylover
24-03-07, 00:15
That is well bad:mad: ,just because you are feeling a bit better doesnt mean you have made a recovery.I used to be scared when I was off work with depression of going out in case people saw me and thought I wasnt ill.My doctor told me to go out and get fresh air,and to ignore what people thought.But this is how people make you feel.You are not a benefit fraud,that is so nasty.Keep your chin up Lynn.:hugs:

kazzie
24-03-07, 00:33
I know who you mean Lynn and dont let them get to you hun!!!:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

manmoor
24-03-07, 01:48
Big hugs for Granny Primark :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: xxx