PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

Leafers
24-08-16, 03:38
So I did something, really stupid. Theres a lump on the floor of my mouth, pretty soft and all, looks like a gland. Not Lymphoma or a tumor, far too young to worry about tumors. Well, I didn't know this when I went into a "fight or flight" mindset annd i picked fight.. I, embarrassingly cut it open in an attempt to drain the gland. Sooo, now im scared of getting some infection because I don't know what to use to clean it and all that. It's not bleeding that bad, I really just don't know what to do to prevent infections and I don't want google telling me I'm a teenager with oral cancer trying to find out how to prevent the infection. :wacko:

BrokenAge
24-08-16, 04:56
Mix some room temp water with salt and gargle with that. It should help a ease your fears. Try not to do that again lol. We all have intrusive thoughts like that but you shouldn't really attempt them. Being a teenager and worrying about cancer in general can be hell so I feel you!

lscmichelle
24-08-16, 05:43
It's probably nothing serious! However next time you should never cut something open yourself thats just dangerous and unnecessary! I feel you with all my heart because i have been worrying about different types of cancer and im only 19 and i remember you said you are 15. Go to the doctor to get it checked out to make sure its not infected or something i'd say :)

Leafers
24-08-16, 06:56
Thanks all, just trying to prevent an infection. I probably won't do this again, ever.

BrokenAge
24-08-16, 07:17
I see you're a big Leafy fan lol huh?

Leafers
24-08-16, 07:47
I see you're a big Leafy fan lol huh?

Hisssss