PDA

View Full Version : Scared about headache

misslove
24-08-16, 17:06
Last. Night before bed I started to have some minor pain on the left temple area. And all night it got worse. The entire left side of my head aches and it feels like I got hit with a brick on the left side of my head. My neck hurts on the left side also. I have had temple headaches before but never this bad or for this long. I'm starting to get really scared it could be an anyurism or something. The pain is pretty much from my spine all the way around my head and neck on the left side.

skymaid
24-08-16, 17:53
the most common cause of headaches is muscle tension. and since your neck is sore then that almost certainly it. try masssaging your own neck for a few minutes. see if that eases it.

Occam’s Razor: the simplest answer is usually correct

misslove
24-08-16, 18:34
I took some excedrin migraine and tha helped dull the pain a lot. I still feel sort of dizzy and me neck and back feel right. I hope it is just a tension headache. Just scares me that I have never had one that kept me up at night :/

Bigboyuk
24-08-16, 19:02
Hi could be what Skymaid has suggested,but if the symptoms get worse or persist then I would call my dr's number/emergency number or A&E just to get checked over better safe than sorry :) Let us know how you get on and start feeling better!!