PDA

View Full Version : Red Cherry Spot On EyeLid. Cancer?

worriednow22
24-08-16, 19:08
Hi,

So I have had a red cherry spot on my lower eye lid. Right below the actual rim. I am really worried it's cancer. I have done extensive research on Google and cannot find even one image of something that looks what I have. Well, I did find two images of cancer of that look similar. It's flat and red. Like a blood red. Looks just like a Cherry angioma really.

I don't have health insurance and I really think this could be something. The only good news is, there is no lump or bump. But.....I am more convinced than ever that I got basal cell eyelid cancer. But maybe, I just got a rarely placed cherry spot on my lower eyelid? I have some cherry spots on my chest and a few on my arm. They look very similar to this spot. What do you guys think?

crazygal
24-08-16, 20:23
How long has it been there? You may have poked your eye without you knowing it. I'm sure it's nothing.

But you should go to the doctor if it's going to ease your fears.

lscmichelle
25-08-16, 04:39
I have a red blood spot like a haemorrage in the white part of the eye and its been there for like a year or so i think and i am freaking terrified too, it just won't go away and its probably some form of cancer too. visited 2 different ophthalmologists though they couldnt see anything behind my eye, yet i am still worried sick.

BrokenAge
25-08-16, 06:35
Is your eye swollen a bit? Does it itch? It could be an eye stye. Very common to have. I literally just had one a few weeks ago. They usually disappear within a few days.

worriednow22
10-09-16, 16:03
Is your eye swollen a bit? Does it itch? It could be an eye stye. Very common to have. I literally just had one a few weeks ago. They usually disappear within a few days.

Thanks. But....no...this has been here for about 2 years now. It's not going away :(