PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with me really

baileyboy
24-08-16, 22:37
Hi all looking for some help..
So 5 years ago I found a lump in my throat.. cut a long story short it was nothing to worry about and had it removed..
But it set off a whole new world of anxiety. Over these years I had my son I became very down after the birth but i carried on.. anxiety chest pains shallow breathing..
Now 5 years later I have had my beautiful little girl but about 3 months ago my anxiety flared up sore chest and shallow breathing then I had some sort of urine infection nothing grew.. but I felt like I still had pains.. my stomach was rumbling I had lots of gas pains moving from side to side upper stomach.. my doctor has said it's ibs ... now I have had some days it's not there then other days I'm just usless feel like I can't do anything. Now I keep think is that pain in my side still there and stressing about it as it comes and goes I have got my breathing sorted so why still pains.. I'm angry tense and feel lonely. I have a good husband that works alot a nice house 2 beautiful children.. I just feel selfish and tired all day moan about having aches and pain take it out on them all.. I really want to give my kids the best life.. but I'm thinking what about me and the way I'm feeling.. what is going on I dont know what to do anymore..
And can all these pains be from anxiety and cause these symptoms ...:( any advice where to start. Meds? My poor baby's

mezzaninedoor
31-08-16, 15:17
Not being funny but have you discussed all of this with your GP or with NHS Wellbeing as it feels like you need to access treatment for your anxiety in order to help you to help yourself.

georgewing
02-09-16, 05:38
Try to see how you feel everyday .Its something that its stress you ,how are your feeling how are your thoughts etc .If you are happy in life you are also healthy if you are negative and you feel bad then you will get sick