PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and stress leads to big C. Feeling worse.

lscmichelle
25-08-16, 09:20
So I just came across this online article saying that basically if you are stressed and anxious all the time, your immune system will be lowered and makes you more prone to diseases like cancer.

I have been worrying so much lately and HA is something i suffer with everyday and find it super hard to deal with. Now that I have got this extra information i am EVEN more anxious and depressed - its honestly driving me insane, everything I do will lead me to cancer right? seems like it though.. So tired of this.

Sorry for the negativity again... im just so done with life.

LittleMissAlone
25-08-16, 09:26
Do you have a healthy lifestyle, Michelle?

Elen
25-08-16, 09:38
So I just came across this online article saying that basically if you are stressed and anxious all the time, your immune system will be lowered and makes you more prone to diseases like cancer.

Stop searching this stuff out. Over the years there have been studies saying that x,y and z will give you cancer then other studies refuting this evidence.

I am sure that you have been given links on one of your previous threads to good on line resources that are available free of charge.

You have also been given good advice. Stop torturing yourself and take control of this. It can be done but you have to work at it.

smiles
25-08-16, 09:47
You need to get a grip lovely, not every thing leads to cancer at all, cancer is crap, but it's not automatically a death sentence, far more people survive cancer than die from it.
You need to start reading about getting help for HA, and stop with the media shit about cancer, doom and gloom sells, so that's what's reported!
You are young, don't waste your life, worrying about someththat may never happen, God forbid if it did happen you would deal with it,
Get some support lovely, and stop with bloody media hype! X

LittleMissAlone
25-08-16, 09:56
Hiya

I've just responded to your personal message basically echoing the above.

I'll repeat, switch off your smart phones, it isn't helping you. :hugs:

lscmichelle
25-08-16, 09:57
Thank you for the replies, its hard for an HA sufferers to just casually shake off the negative infos thats been feed into my brain (i hate my brain because i can't seem to control what i think). BUT I will try my best, because I can't waste my life like this anymore its been 2 months.