PDA

View Full Version : introducing myself

Donz34
25-08-16, 10:54
Hello everyone, i joined up months ago put have never posted but made the odd comments on other peoples posts. I have been reading posts on here alot longer then before i joined. Anyway im donna and have suffered gad and panic attackes for over 5 yeard on and off. When they first started i was really bad and had it all day everyday. I was put on flouxetine and they helped me alot. Then i had another baby a few years back and decided to come off them even tho i cud stay on them. It never got as bad as the first time but i was always angry and anxious. I went to the doctors a few months back and was put back on them. They have really helped but the last few weeks i havent took them much and its started up again. Ive put that alarm on my fone and havent missed one all week. Hopefully on the up again. I was full of fear early hours this morning but i c it as if i hadnt missed so many of my meds i wudmt of been.
I have 3 boys of 14 10 and 2 and my partner moved out in feb this year as we wasnt getting on. We r still together for npw tho. It ment i was alone without adult company and that was a fear of mine. I still get the fear at times but ive got so much better with being alone.
Hope everyone is well xx

venusbluejeans
25-08-16, 11:01
Hiya Donz34 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mermaid16
25-08-16, 11:41
Hi Donna and welcome! I know the early morning anxiety feeling well (what a shit of a way to start the day). I have generalised anxiety also and have been free from it for years and now it's started up again. Hopefully you start to improve once your meds kick back in. Take care. Tracy

Donz34
25-08-16, 19:36
Thank u both xx

HalfJack
26-08-16, 00:52
Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join in :welcome:

Getting better at being alone is a big achievement well done!

Nispire.com
27-08-16, 15:08
Welcome at nmp forum , Hope you'll like it here donz

kingofnowhere
29-08-16, 20:14
Hello and welcome!