PDA

View Full Version : Help me... I am so scared

sherry68
25-08-16, 16:22
I would say that I have been able to control my HA. It is not as bad as before. I still visit this forum often though because reading similar stories does provide me some comfort to a certain extent.

Anyway, I really need to write here now. I need to share this feelings with all of you here. I am on a work assignment currently which is about 2 hours flight from home. I am having terrible migraine at the moment. I get migraine almost monthly, usually during my period. It is hormonal related. But this time my migraine does not respond to the my usual medication and it has this one new symptom - my bottom left molar hurts. I am so scared because I read that toothache can signal heart attack.

Having a sister in law who had a heart attack last week made my anxiety goes through the roof. I am so scared I will have a heart attack. And even more scary is the thought I could have a stroke. I checked my bp when I am having the migraine; it is 136/86. It is high I guess.

My heart is palpitating. My body is shaking. If I were home I could just pop in to the A&E. I am in a hotel room now in Bangkok. I am contemplating of calling the doctor through the hotel. The headache now is mainly on my left lower side of my head. My neck also hurts. I am so scared when I think that neck pain signals high blood pressure. God.. I am so scared now. Do not know what to do!

I have done both brain and spinal MRI early this year and nothing abnormal found with my brain but I do have mild spondolysis. I don't know if this current migraine is contributed by the spondylosis.

I am so so scared now. So scared to sleep for I am afraid that I would have a stroke or heart attack or I might never wake up. I don't know what gotten into me now.

I did a stress test early last year which turned out normal. I also had many ECGs which are also normal. I even did a heart echo early this year which is also normal. But I still cannot get rid of the fearvof having a heart attack.

My head hurts so bad now.. my anxiety is sky high.. my legs are shaking from the fear.. what is happening to me? I know that I have to calm
myself down.. but so far nothing works.. nothing can distract my anxious mind!

I am just feeling so scared...

smiles
25-08-16, 16:38
Oh lovely how scary!! Download a guided relaxation audio and listen to it now, it will help with your migraine and help you relax, you are safe I think you just need a good sleep. You will wake up in the morning feeling so very much better, I promise!!!
Sweet dreams x